Thursday, February 25, 2010

project #3

The end result turned out quite different from my original intent, but I also feel like I got more out of the project then I thought I would. I used found footage in collaboration with my own, to create a link between two very different worlds. The common lifestyle that can be seen here in Canada in contrast with the typical lifestyle one would see in Africa. Not only is this a protest video for me, but it is a perfect example of why I protest personally, and why activism is such an important aspect in my life. These are real children, living in difficult conditions that I could only imagine rather then relate. This video is still a work in progress, however its current state is worth a look. Be the change.

http://vimeo.com/9762739

Untitled from sam quinn on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment